Respiratory Disorders Forum

Nasal problem

I had nasal congestion for almost a month now. It started with dry cough with wheezing [ which developed into a cough with phlegm after a few days] and followed by nasal congestion and runny nose. A week after the cough and runny nose were gone. After this I stopped taking meds since I thought the nasal congestion will be gone by its own. After 2 weeks I noticed that there was no progress. Then my runny nose returned. I retook the meds before for my runny nose. After a day I got a low grade fever (101.4). After taking paracetamol it was gone but the nasal congestion is still here. As of now I am continuing to take my meds. What is happening to me? I am quite concerened. Thank you!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?