Respiratory Disorders Community

Play D1 tennis please help cant run!

Hi i am 20 years old and play D1 tennis in college-- I usually attain problems when running and may i add that i am in good shape and have great blood pressure.

When running: i usually feel sharp pain on shoulders and sinus', out of breath, mucous build up, eyes and ear sockets hurt!

After running: feel faint, have chills, swollen hands, tingle feeling through out body, head and eye sockets hurt. Start to feel cool sensation through out body like blood is returning to my body especially to my head

About 30 minutes after running: Low heart rate, weak, still feel head pressure and sometimes still have chills.

Please help!....Even the people in the team that are in bad shape can run and survive it! =(
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?