Respiratory Disorders Community

Pulmonary Fibrosis

Mid 40's Female...Over the past few years Ive had numerous tests done and still without a diagnosis..I have a Positive ANA (antiNuclear Antibodies) highest was 1:250 and have even been negative...When it was very high I had a homogenous pattern and when 1:640 it was speckled...I have hardened skin on parts of my body, recently went to a pulmonolgosit and had chest x-ray, says looks good, however, my pulmonary diffusion capacity is low at 67% with the 80% pedicted value.  I have joint pain, especially in the morning, more like stiffness, than pain...My knees crack and sometimes my shoulders..I feel achy and tired alot...I have read some NOT very good things about lung involvement with Rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma or just plain IPF...There doesnt seem to be anything that can is effective, even taking anti-inflammatory meds...There has to be something we can do...To suffer in such a way where one can NOT breath, to face that type of death is beyond Frightening to me.  I have been searching the internet for days now and there doesnt seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel as far as progress goes with, no even a cure, but to slow the progression of the disease down (Scarring)...My question is, based on my symptoms would you say that I am a good candidate for Progressive ILD?  Thank you in advance for answering...
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.