Respiratory Disorders Community

Rcent Wheezing

For the past 2-3 days, I've noticed that, "asthma-ish" feeling in my throat. Not my lungs. My lungs feel clear and its not even hard to breathe. I just have an annoying wheeze in my throat. My asthma has been great for months, ever since I moved to florida. I just started on my singulair the other day, and I am on astmanex 220mcg, I think.

I just got off of Amoxolcilin, due to a sinus infection. I cough up a lot of mucus, I feel it right now in my throat.

Could it be from my drip? or could it actually be my asthma again?

Also:

I used to live with my 4 dogs, a smoking mother, carpets, and cold weather, (in ny), and I got away from all of that and have been doing so well with my asthma. I don't eat good, and have acid reflux. Nothing has changed, so I don't understand why my asthma would be bad all of a sudden

I just started using my nasacort again too.

My Doctor in NY things most of my asthma could be due to stress too.

I have my emergency pump, but I don't want to use it just yet, because it makes me feel weird.

thanks!

I am trying to get to my Dr. Tomorrow, and I made an appointment with a pulminologist in two weeks
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.