Respiratory Disorders Community

Should I be worried...

Maybe you can help me understand whats going on...I was diagnosed 2 years ago with atypia complex hyperplasia. I opted out of having a full hysterectomy and instead chose the iud to reverse the cells. Even with the iud i still bleed daily. I had a d&c that showed no cancer. I go for a biopsy every couple of months but skipped my last. My last biopsy was summer 2015. A few months back I developed a pain in my back and side. Sometimes right sometimes left side where it hurt to even sleep. I went to my familt Dr and he suggested a CT scan with contrast and ultrasound.  When the results came back he told me i just needed to go back to my oncology gynecologist. I'm confused as to why he did not tell me more. On the records I mailed to MD Anderson the two things I was confused about  said Nonspecific low attenuating lesion on the left lobe becoming is isodense
Trace bilateral plural effusion with overlaying passive atelectectasis. Is the plural effusion perhaps the reason I have these weird random gasping for air. I thought nothing of it until I read that. I do have a frequent cough.
I still go to work everyday I just feel horrible by the time I get home and I have no energy.
Should I be concerned? What could these finding mean?
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.