Respiratory Disorders Forum

Slightly deviated septum and slightly enlarged tonsils

Hello:)
I am a 25 year old woman:)
I think going to the doctor is very akward and I'm always nervous so I forget most of what I was going to say, so I feel I don't get to know all I want to:(
I have a long lasting problem (my whole life really) with my nose and throat:( I have a mostly one side stuffed nostril, alot of mucus going down in the throat which results in coughing and a sore throat. I have been to an ear, nose and throat specialist. He said my septum was slightly deviated and my tonsils a little big. I have been to an ear, nose and throat specialist 3 times. Which resulted in two turbinates reductons, which didn't last, and now I am on a cortisone nose spray called Avamys. It doesn't work! The reason I went again this last time was that I had sinustitis, it went away after 6 weeks. But I continued to have spontanious headaches and mostly in my forehead. They are mild, but irritating. I function at 70-80%, but I would like to be at 100%. So my work can go effortlessly and I can train without feeling like a 90-year old and a head thats about to split open.
I wonder what more could be done? And why does my head still hurt? I can see my tonsils in the mirror, is that normal? Any tips on being able to tell your doctor everything?
And I have no allergies, they've done blood test and skin test:) I don't have asthma either:)
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.