Respiratory Disorders Community

Smell Burnt Toast

I have read all the comments and I am so shocked that so many people have had similar experiences. I have been smelling burnt toast so strong that I wake from a sound sleep and walk all around my house to check. I also smell a cigarette type of smell. I went to the dr and neuro and they had me do an MRI today and I will post my results as soon as I get them. I find it hard to imagine that all these people have a brain tumor so I will assume there are many other reasons for these smells.

How many people have had MRIs that were normal?
I got the results back today and my MRI is normal. I am getting an EEg next week. I will keep posting my results if this helps anyone.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.