Respiratory Disorders Community

Soap smell that nobody else can smell but me

I was diagnosed with candida 2 weeks ago. I was taking 2 antibiotics and they were strong I took them both in the same week thats how i got the candida. I woke up one morning with what i thought was the metalli taste/smell and then it didn't go away i ended up with a white tongue. When this first started I was complaining that i was allergie to something in my neighbors trees or bushes because i could smell this musty smell and my room mate thinks its just me because she don't smell it. The smell has changed to a soapy smell that i get once in awhile like every few mins and it disturbs my driving to it is sometimes over powering and it makes me mad when I am driving and almost makes me sick in the stomach.
I was told by a dear friend that I may have sinusitis,would this be the cause of the soapy smell that I can smell but nobody else does ?
Could this be sinusitis ?
I want to check with my doctor but I haven't yet so I was wondering if I should talk to him about it. I did ask him about it when I was dignosed with candida but he never answered me.
Thank you Kindly,
Tammy

This discussion is related to I smell things no one else does.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?