Respiratory Disorders Community

Triple tongue piercing and respiratory brain response

Hello, I have triple tongue piercing and I find it difficult to breath sometimes to the point of brain hemorrhage, or something like that, where blood rushes from my brain to my throat/lower tongue and I feel like vomiting. The pain is about a 6 on the pain scale, but the brain hemorrhage is worrying. I think I can benefit from oxycodone but I'm afraid to ask a doctor because they will just tell me to take out the piercings if it's that bad, and that's not what I am going to do. What should I do to tell my doctor that I believe oxycodone would help greatly.
Reading here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3034083/ beta endorphin is released during brain hemorrhage. I would assume synthetic opiates like oxycodone would agonise the receptor that the released endorphin during brain hemorrhage normally would be agonising. Assuming that, I could say that oxycodone would be beneficial.
Update: just made some poppy seed tea. My pain is down to a lower number and not a 6 anymore, which means I can concentrate on other things besides the tongue pain. However, my brain is still hemorrhaging the opiate doesn't help that, and it might be making it worse. I wonder if a semi synthetic pill like oxycodone, instead of codeine and morphine would be a better euphoriant for the dysphoria I feel inside from hurting piercings. Also I wonder if the poppy seed tea is adding to the hemorrhaging because of excess body fluids being pressurized into my body for later expelling. I bet a semi synthetic like oxycodone would be the best, maybe oxymorphone? Maybe if I make the poppy seed tea into a resin to take as a pill, that might help. However, I am not going to do that because it would get expensive and might be becoming illegal. However poppy seed tea remains legal. Hopefully a doctor can help.
Respiratory Disorders Community
13.4k Questions
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.