Trouble breathing and talking. Need help bad.
About a year ago I began having trouble talking, and it was as if I didn't have sufficient air to talk. I couldn't control my voice and just began having alot of trouble just functioning socially. It feels like there's some pressure in the throat, though it's hard to target exactly where the discomfort is- it could even be in the stomach. I have alot of trouble breathing and always feel like i'm not getting enought air, though when I went to the doctor, I was told that my breathing seemed fine and they couldn't help me. This condition has also caused me to have difficulty focusing/concentrating and my thoughts are all clouded. I also feel discomfort swallowing. I just feel like I can't live my life and be myself; it's very frustrating.

So I guess my symptoms are:

-Difficulty breathing
-Difficulty with speech
-Trouble concentrating, thoughts seem clouded
-Discomfort in throat
-Trouble swallowing (every time I swallow I feel like I have to cough after)
-Fatigue

I was on minocycline for the last year and I realized that it could be the problem so I have stopped taking the pills. But I haven't had any improvement and I've been off them for a week now (and it would be out of my system by now). I have also used protopic cream for excema for about four years now. I've just recently stopped applying it (for about 4 days now), to see if my problem could be fixed, but I haven't had any improvement.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
I have had the same problems. Nobody seems to know what it is. Go to talk and nothing comes out or is very low nobody can hear it. I know your frustration is high. Mine is.
Did you ever find a solution?
What types of food do you eat and how often do you work out?  I had the same problem 1 year ago during a time in my life when I was dealing with alot of stress in my life...my system became week, I becam tired, and I ate fast food on the regular..I also wasn't working out....I became even more sick over time with severe stomach pains, acid reflux, exema, etc.. all the symptoms you listed...I would feel my heart race and my breath run short as I spoke..I changed my diet to raw fruits and vegetables and did the colonix detox (all natural detox system) from drnatura.com there were pictures of people with parasites and stomach problems that had all of the same symptoms that you and I had.  I took the detox program and passed a 3foot tapework!  I was actually depleted from all of my vitamins and minerals and getting very sick because of this parasite that I had.  I immediately felt better and lost 20lbs, my hair skin and nails improved, all of my symptoms were cured and without medicine!! Do you know that my Dr. wanted to just put me on pain killers.  If I would have done that I be that tapeworm would have killed me..who knows!  I would get an xray just to be safe, but check out the website and try going raw fruit and veggies only for a week and no meat or diary (that's where the parasites come from!!!) Good Luck!
HI i just read you post and I have had a really hard time breathing for the past week and have went to the er and the doctor and they have told me that i just have acid reflux , but its so much more, i can barely talk cause i feel like i am losing all my air when i do. I had this happen to me about a month ago and went away in a couple days but this is taking longer. My doc also thinks it is anxiety but i know that its not.. I need help.If anyone has any imformation please help.. thanks
Hi!

maybe strange..but did you get your vocal cors tested aty all=the vocal cords regulate the breathing!!!if one of them stops working you will have a problem bbreathing and also voice problems...i almost firf when both collapsed after an incident in India..noone ever thought of checking the throat!it appears one is still paralised an can not recover....
I'm in a similar situation, my professional life seems to fall apart and I'm inept socially, please suggest a remedy which has cured you
similar problem, tightness in throat, difficulty talking, short of breath when talking, dr seems to think its anxiety????.  putting  me on low dose anxirty med.... but I don't have a lump in the throat feeling ...I have tightness feeling... we'll see.    if anyone comes up with other diagnosis would like to know pleaser