Respiratory Disorders Community

can not seeking medical help be THAT detrimental?

i posted a question a few days ago, but i realized i didnt word my symptoms quite right. i am prone to allergies and sinus infection, but in the past, i have had medical insurance, so i was able to get medication to help me with the pain. however, i am unable to see a physician this time. it started about a month and a half ago when i got the flu. everything was routine, and i felt great after about a week. but just these past 3-3 1/2 weeks, my symptoms have come back and worsened with each day. i go from stuffy to runny. when i lay down, my nose becomes completely blocked, so much to the point where i wake up because i cant breathe. just this past two weeks things got worse. i know i have a sinus infection that has led to ear infections. but this past week and a half i have been blowing out blood from my nose every time i blow my nose. it doesnt run blood like a normal nose bleed though. also, i have been blowing out fairly large "chunks" of god knows what when i blow my nose. i thought it was just normal mucus, but it is fairly hard and is always bloody. it actually hurts when i blow it out. some peices have been a little larger than a nickel, but usually pea size. also, one morning i woke up to dried blood in my ears. to top it off, when my congestion gets really bad, i get so much pressure in my head that i experience migraine symptoms and my teeth become sore?? also at times i get nauseous, i think its from swallowing blood when i sniffle, not sure. but i have lost appetite due to not being able to taste or smell much. i have tried all the otc medications, teas, vapor plugs, humidifiers, vitamins, nasal rinses and nothing seems to be working. some days i feel great, some i feel horrible. but it seems my symptoms are worse at night. i am always tired because i dont sleep properly. i have tried sleeping in chairs and upright, but i always end up laying down then eventually waking myself up. i really dont  have the money to go to the dr. or er. so any advice would be greatly appreciated. if time will get this out of me, i am willing to wait. i just want to be sure that i am not endangering my life by not seeking medical help. i appreciate any help from anyone who suffers any of my symptoms. thank you for your time
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.