Respiratory Disorders Forum

compare chest x-ray one week apart

these are the 2 x-ray info. please let me know what this means and also what is unremarkable regional bones FOR AGE?

Findings- there is generalized lung hyperaeration likely attributed to deep inspiration with no acute pneumonic infiltrates or edema present. The cardiac silhouette is within normal limits in size. Regional bones are unremarkable for age.
Impression- lung gyperaeration without other radiographic abnormalities demonstrated.

next e-ray one week later

comparison is made to previous examination

findings- the cardiac silhouette pulmonary vasculature is normal. the lungs are free of consolidation, obvious effusion. there is no evidence of a pneumothorax. There is mild hyperinflation.
Impression- mild hyperinflation, otherwise no acute pulmonary disease
I suspect the term
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?