Respiratory Disorders Community

computer specialist

how long should it TAKE FOR A VENT THERAPIST TO RESPOND TO HEAVY BREATHING  OR MODERARTELY HEAVY BREATHING TO TAKE OUT THE MUCOUS
AND DOES ABELL ALWAYS GO OFF
IN THE NURSING HOME TO THE VENT
THERAPISTS IN THAT SITUATION OR
HOW MANY SOUNDS HAVE TO GO OFF
TO TELL THE VENT THERAPIST TO RESPOND
AND HOW FAST SHOULD HE RESPOND
SO THAT THE PATIENT DOESNT SUFFER
THE PATIENT IS MY MORTHER WHO IS 85
Hello and welcome to the community.

I think the best thing for you would be to call the state health department for this information.  I don't think it should take longer than 5 minutes unless they are understaffed and he is with another patient.  Is it possible for you to give her the medication when you are there?  Also, you may want to check with state health and the better business bureau to see if their are complaints against the facility.  You may need to find a new facility that will take better care of their patients.

Please keep us posted on what you learn and how your mother is doing.
God bless.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.