Respiratory Disorders Community

farmers lung changed my life

How do 56 year old men do after lung transplant?  Been farming since the age of 16, exposed to moldy hay in silo in 1984, was hospitalised with severe reaction.  Had pleurisy at 19 year old.  Stop dairy farming in 1994, stopped beef in 2003, moved off the farm in 2006 all without results, my health is still declining.  I am now on oxygen therapy 24/7.  Prednisone is no looger effective.  What are the procedures, tests, prognosis for men in similar situation?

Any english support group for farmers lung or extrinsic allergic alveolitis, in the province of Quebec or in Canada?

signed

K
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.