Respiratory Disorders Community

sick of being sick

i have been sick since the end of september begining of october and can't seem to get better. i've had strep throat three times within a 2 month period. i've had body aches headaches earaches and coughin pretty much since then. it seems to go away for a week or so and comes right back again gettin worse every time. just the other day it started coming back and now i have bad back pains, soar muscles everywhere, headache, a really bad and deep cough. when i breath it almost feels like i have been working around insulation all day. it's a really dry scratchy itchy feeling in the back of my throat and nose. i was thinking maybe gettin my tonsils out would solve the problem...any suggestion would help alot....thanks!!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.