Respiratory Disorders Community

throat and chest pain

I have been having very bad chest pain which sometimes goes up to the throat and sometimes starts from the throat and down to the chest. I had an endoscopy all was clear so that rules out heartburn and Gerd. I also had a cardiac cathertarization as my stress test showed i had ischemia that was all clear too. Now my doctor has given me medicine for esophageal spasms and that's not working . this is really making tired and fed up sometimes the pain wakes me up at night. there is no pattern to this pain it doesn't get worse when i exercise or eat or drink hot and cold. pls help i am desperate. i am a 50 yr old female.

This discussion is related to Chest and Throat pain.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.