Respiratory Disorders Community

what is there is a presence of reticular and hazy opacities in the right upper lobe

Good day! my husband had their yearly physical examination taken, he had his chest x ray last January 2017. My husband has no fever and shows no symptoms of having a TB, yet the result of his x ray stated that there is a presence of reticular and hazy opacities in the right upper lobe. The rest of the previous findings are unchanged. And has the remarks findings are compatible with PTB, minimal, indeterminate activity. What does it mean?  He works as a printing operator and had nightshifts schedule from 8pm to 8am. answers please. thank you
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.