Restless Leg Syndrome Community
111 Members

Lyrica?

Just began taking Lyrica 100mg, two pills once a day.This is for my toes moving,Im just wondering if i will have any side effects from going off the Requip xl  striaght to the Lyrica.My first morning i was very draggy,,sleepy like i was drunk the night before.
How are you? Unusual sleepiness or drowsiness have been associated with Requip  or ropinirole. This usually resolves after the medicine has been discontinued. It is best that you take the medicine as prescribed  by your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease