Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

fleshy lump 13 weeks after rhinoplasty

i had a nose job to take a bump out ov my nose in april i had no problems but in july when i was on holiday i felt a blockage in my left nostril i had to blow to unblock what was there and now i have a big bit of flesh hanging down my nose.the bridge ov my nose feels like its collapsing my nose hurts more now than when i got it done my eyebrows are killing me and my headaches are worse! i can see the lump of flesh which to me looks like a pollup im seing my surgeon tommorrow im hoping i dont need another operation as i payed over 4 thousand pound for my rhinoplasty and this shouldnt have happened??? any ideas anyone ? many thanks
Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. lt is difficult to provide you with advice without examining you in person. I would recommend discussing all of your concerns with your surgeon, as he/she knows the details of your procedure and will be able to advise you. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
A related discussion, My nose surgery (rhinoplasty) experience was started.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.