Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

isotretinoin and rhinoplasty?

i've read about complications on rhinoplasty related to isotretinoin. This is why i asked my surgeon about isotretinoin and he told me there wasnt any problem. Then i went to my dermatologist and he told me to stop taking isotretinoin 2 weeks before and start again 3 weeks after the procedure. I'm so confused and dont know what to do. What do you think about this? Is the time right? Im taking 20mg daily of isotretioin from Monday to Friday.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.