Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum

rhinoplasty for the second time

is possible I can open my nostrils a little bit to improve my breathing problems which is accurate after my first rhinoplasty?

if I need just a little bit relief is that going to be visible ?
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.