SEPTEMBER 2011 BABIES Community
19 Members

9-11-11 due date

Hi - no question really just wanted to say hello to all the mom's expecting a child in September. I miscarried twins back in early November so I am really nervous about this pregnancy! I am glad this community was created so I could meet other mothers going through the same thing :-)
WELCOME!! I'm sorry for your loss, i mc feb/10, and i am very nervous too. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine mos.
I too m/c in July of '07 (well missed m/c w/ d&c 4 days before my wedding) and then another m/c on Dec. 27th, 2010, but managed to get pregnant on that same cycle.  So my due date is 10/2, butI have never made it full term with any of my 3 succesful pregnancies.  So I am sure I will be september with you!
Well welcome to the group...Im due on september 7th so they say...lol...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.