SEPTEMBER 2011 BABIES Community
19 Members

APPT UPDATES

HAD MY APPT YESTERDAY, AND IT WENT WELL . HAD PAP,BLOODWORK, HAVE TO GO BACK ON FEB 8, FOR SONO!! I WILL ALMOST BE 9WKS SO WE SHOULD SEE SOME GOOD BABY ACTION!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

Did you get the great baby action?  I have to wait until the 22nd for my first appt and will be 8.5 weeks.
Wondering how yesterdays u/s went!
HEY LAIDES, HOWS IT GOING? I HAD MY APPY YESTERDAY, IT WENT WELL BABYS HEARTBEAT STRONG! I GAINED FOUR POUNDS YIKES! I HAVE GAINED 12 IN ALL SO I GUESS THATS NOT SO BAD. GOT TO SCHEDULE MY C-SECTION FOR 9/2/11!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.