STDs - International Forum

Testing at Freedom Health

Dear Dr

I am a male.  I had quite a lot of commercial sexual encounters with CSWs (around 15) while in Africa in 2008-2011.  They involved french kissing, unprotected fellatio, bare cunnilingus as well as protected vaginal and anal sex.  I'd 3 unnoticed broken condoms over the years.  I got tested several times for STDs including Herpes NON Type Specific testing.  All were negative in 2012 after 9 months past last sex in Africa.

After that in 2013 I had unprotected vaginal sex with a friend in February in France, and around 8 CSW encounters in UK and France. All of the CSW encounters were protected fellatio, protected vaginal, french kiss and bare cunnilingus and maybe some bare genital touching.  However one of them (31st of May 2013) was unprotected fellatio for 10 minutes. My latest encounter was with three CSWs during a party.  It was protected Fellatio and Unprotected cunnilingus and protected vaginal sex. That was the last and I plan to settle down in a monogamous relationship now.  I never had herpes blisters in any case (neither oral nor penile).

I want to come and have a full STD test including HERPES at exactly 12 weeks (84 days from now) at your clinic in London.  I am actually on a tour to France and will be back to London to test.  Your site says 12 weeks is conclusive for herpes test.

Will my results of STDs and HERPES be conclusive after exactly 84 days (12 weeks) when I will come to test at your place?   Will I need to repeat any further STD or HERPES test after that?  

I want to clear myself from all STDs including Herpes at this point before moving in a monogamous relationship and protect my future partner.

I am getting married in December.

Thank you.
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.  
If you carry out a full sexual health screening at 84 days (12 weeks), all test results will be final and fully conclusive.  This screening will include, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, Syphilis, Urethral and Throat Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Trichomona, Gardnerella, and Herpes.
Kind regards,
Dr José
some of the CSWs had some red bumps or rashes near their vagina.  I do not remember clearly but there may have been some bare genital touching with them.  I want to get tested and clear all.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.