STDs / STIs Community

How long does treatment for chlamydia take? Is There something else I need to do?

Im pregnant and have been treated for chlamydia once in February. All symptoms cleared up. Then later in March,probably the 30th, I started seeing a greenish yellow discharge in my underwear.It was thick and resembled cottage cheese. I never had time to schedule an appointment until the beginning of April. I received a shot in my buttocks and 4 antibiotics for chlamydia. It has been 5 days since my treatment and the symptoms dont seem to be clearing up. I have itchiness and still the same discharge.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi takes about 5 days but if you had a greenish discharge then you need to test for Trich which green is the leading symptom also since your pregnant please consult your doctor about this asap.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.