******* without condom

Doctor ,

I had sex two days before with a girl who is the friend of my friend . I had safe sex using condom . But at the end i had a blowjob without condom for 5 seconds . What are the chances of STDs . This is the first time i had sex in my life . I had taken Hepatitis B vaccination 10 yrs ago . When should i go for STD test . It almost 2 days and i dont feel any pain in my body .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome. If you want a doctor opinion you have to pay in the expert forum. Oral sex is low risk and many experts consider it safe sex. Considering your short occurance, i would not bother getting tested as highly unlikely you got any std. They recommend testing only with symptoms like a white discharge or burning while urinating.
Life360,

Wow thats a bit relief for me . Can you please say me whats the right time to go for STD testing
COMMUNITY LEADER
they dont recommend with out symptoms but the testing time for std would be about 1 week post exposure. but it is very highly unlikely you have any std so dont even worry about this.
Thanks . What about herpes . Can i be affected by that .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Best to ask in the herpes forum.
Hello , i get pee in light yellow in color sometimes in a day . I dont see any other symptoms like itching or bumps around penis . I dont see any sores and dont have any head ache . Is this any sign of STD . Its 12 day i had oral sex
COMMUNITY LEADER
No. urine color can change depending what we drink.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.