STDs / STIs Community

A red bupm in the urethral meatus

I an a 18 year old man and I had unprotected oral and anal sex about 10 times over a 2 year period, but ended three years ago. Each time I had anal penetration, faeces was on my penis head. Me and my partner (my neighbour) never had any other sex partner or sexual contact with anyone else (not even kissing). I can bet on this as we do everything together, we were always in the same class from kindergarten to grade 12. Two weeks the head of my penis (more specifically the left side of the urethral meatus) was irritating. On further investigation, I opened the "lips" and on the left saw a little red bump. With my sexual history in mind, could I have gotten ANY STD, WARTS or even HPV.
If no one ever had sex with anyone else then you can't have a STD. See a Dr for an exam.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.