Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ALDARA SIDE EFFECTS PLEASE HELP

hi there i have recently been using aldara cream for my anal warts (HPV) I have used it twice so far friday and monday. And today (tuesday) i have been feeling muscle pain, and i guess some kind of fever i feel cold or hot at various times of the day but i can function... but during the weekend i did play soccer and hockey and did sweat a lot and ran a lot. is this something to be concerned about or should i continue using aldara and if these symptoms continue talk to my doctor or should i stop all together?
4 Responses
755829 tn?1246919225
Yeah this is a side effect of aldara, almost flu like symptoms, discontinue and consult your doctor for alternatives.
hey mitch is it okay if i discontinue aldara and not notify my doctor and just wait until my surgery date which is less than a month away? or is it really important to consult my doctor and tell him i have these side effects, which he didnt explain i may have if i take aldara he just said how to use it... i had to do my own research
oh and by the way i can sleep for nothing when i take aldara its way to itchy i slept an hour last night... then had to sleep during the day after i washed it off but i felt so ****** very fatigued...
652407 tn?1300737199
You should speak to your doctor about this any sort of side effect should be reported to your doctor
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.