ALL POSSIBLE STD

Before 96 hours I get full body massage by Thai girl she touch all my body using here bare hand and oil  
after 15 minutes i start moving my penis over here clothes and *** - i did not touch here anal or vagina - as she was wearing underwear, also i touch here **** with my tongue. She also suck my *** for about 30 a second and i asked here to stop .she massage my scrotum, penis then i ejaculate and she used wet towel over my penis .
1- Such an act could  cause disease?
2- What is the probability of being infected with following disease ?
Herpes - Gonorrhea - Chlamydia - Syphilis - AIDS - virus B- virus C.
3-after how many days shall i go to laboratory for each test ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi. unprotected oral sex is a risk for Gono, Syphilis and Herpes not hiv. test below:
1. Gono 5 days
2. syphilis  6 weeks
3. Herpes 3 months
she did not use here mouth or saliva!
COMMUNITY LEADER
But you say she "She also suck my *** for about 30 a second and i asked here to stop " so how did she do that?
**** not penis
neple
cheast
COMMUNITY LEADER
Zero risk
sure !!
no need for any laboratory test
COMMUNITY LEADER
Simple body massges esp when using oil is zero risk and simple nipple sucking is really not some thing that transmits stds. However there is a slight chance that herpes could be passed to your nipple area if she has oral herpes but if she did not have any lip sores at the time its also close to zero risk where not testing is required only if you have a long term partner.
what about using here hand in my peins and touching here underwear with it ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
zero risk

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.