STDs / STIs Community

After affects of mulluscum contagiosum

Hi, about six months ago I was diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum and was prescribed Aldara cream. The molluscum has since almost completely went away, but now i have ALOT of redness on the shaft of my penis that scabs over where the molluscum was. I was just wondering if this is a normal after affect of if i should be concerned?

Thank you for you time.
It sounds pretty normal...the skin seems to be drying out.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.