STDs / STIs Community

Anal Wart or Fissure or....

I know I have asked a question regarding a different topic in this forum already, but I have another issue. For the last couple months my anal health hasn't exactly been up to par. It's been up-and-down in terms of pain level. I've had this feeling in the past where I've just wiped too hard and it would hurt like chaffing, and then go away. I do remember a couple months back wiping vigorously after going to the bathroom once and ever since that it hasn't been the same or back to 100% health. I'm wondering if this has something to do with a wart, fissure or another problem. Anyone with any feedback is much appreciated, thank you.
I also want to add that whenever I would look at my anus, I would only notice hair and redness. I haven't really noticed anything else
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.