STDs / STIs Community

Any STD/STI risk from meeting with Escort?

Earlier today I had a tryst with an escort. There was no oral or vaginal sex during the meeting, but she did sit on my boxer region while I was wearing my underwear. I had some pre-cum on my underwear, but I don't think anything could have come from this. We kissed briefly on the lips (just a peck, nothing long or rubbing) and I had my hands full with her breasts. She then removed my boxers and gave me a handjob with lube. I saw twice she used her saliva to wet her hand and continued the handjob. I next proceeded to engage in a boobjob until I finished in between her breasts.

So this is my question: Is there any chance I could have contracted any STD or STI during this encounter? I don't want to rule out HSV-1 too because we briefly kissed on the lips. I am not concerned about HIV because there was no intercourse.

For what it's worth, I have tested recently for the works and everything came back negative, even HSV-1.
Forgot to mention... I also rubbed my penis over her nipples a lot, and sucked and licked her breasts a lot too.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.