STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Arm Pit Rash

I had a HIV scare but tested negative at 10 weeks, I have got this rash at 11 weeks underneath both arms and on my left arm some of the armpit hair has fallen out. If this isn't HIV related what can it be?

See a Dr. it is not STD related.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.