STDs / STIs Community

Azithromycin and ceftriaxone taken separate days

I have a bacterial infection (although I'm in a country that doesn't have the most comprehensive health system) so haven't yet found a specific chamydia/gonorrhea test. I was prescribed ciprofloxacine for a week based on my symptoms, but when there was minimal improvement, I was then prescribed azithromycin and ceftriaxone BUT I took the azithromycin and then the ceftriaxone four days later — will the separate days affect the dual treatment or should it work regardless? I'm 3 days into the ceftriaxone treatment, though there is still a slight odour. Any small lesions have now gone so something is definitely working.
Can't say if right medication as don't knwo what you could have.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.