STDs / STIs Community

Black Spots

On the skin outside of my vaginal area there is a black spot that is slightly raised. It looks like it could possibly be a deep red. But it hurts to run my finger over and it doesn't pop, or at least to hurts a lot when I try and nothing happens. I also attacked it with a tweezers but nothing happened. It just appeared in less than two days after I got back from a water park.
You will need to see a Dr for an exam. Without any kind of sexual history unable to say if you had any STD risks.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.