STDs / STIs Community

Body-to-body massage, STDs?

Hello all,
Like many others here, I am in rather deep despair. Although I have a girlfriend, I went to a body-to-body massage parlour. The masseuse rubbed her body over my body, using also her vagina (along my legs, etc.). I fingered her, mostly on the outside, but also briefly on the inside. Although our genitals did not touch (except perhaps incidentally very very briefly), I am very concerned about STDs. What are the risks? How long should I wait before having sex with my girlfriend? There was no oral, no visible sores, often a few seconds of digital penetration, but she certainly touched my penis after having been in contact with my finger that was inside of her (not immediately).
I would be very grateful for any advice/words from experience with this sort of thing. Has anyone here received an STD in this way?
Thank you!
I feel for you. I've been through this moment of weakness as well.
All I can say is, don't google anything! Your anxiety would be causing you to think anything you may have already had on your body, might translate to some sort of STI.
I can't see you catching anything in this encounter, but I'll let someone more experienced to comment - grace or vance keep everyone sane on these forums with their expert assistance.
Thank you, my friend. It feels better to hear from someone who has been through this. Although unfortunately, I have been doing extensive Googling. :(
No risk
Thank you Vance. Have you ever heard of an STD being based on in this way?
You had no risk
Thanks again! Your answer does make me feel a lot better.
If anyone else has any input, I suppose I should mention that she was touching my penis with various parts of her body almost the whole time (not the genitals) and it ended with a "happy ending"  - that wasn't not particularly clear in the post.
Our answer will still be the same. No risk.
Thank you, Guilt! I am impressed with how quickly the community replies to comments here - it is very much appreciated!
Nothing more we can tell you.
Fair enough! Thanks again.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.