Broken condom anal brief risk

So I had protected anal sex with another man of unknown status last night up until the condom ruptured. After I felt it break, I pulled out immediately. I was exposed for about 2 to 3 seconds. What's the risk for HIV and other STDs? Would this warrant PEP treatment? Testing? Any thoughts are appreciated.
hiv questions go in the hiv forum.

is it worth full std testing from this encounter?  if you need the peace of mind or have another partner, yes. in general, the risk was too small for testing.

make sense?

grace
Thanks for the reply. How soon should I get tested for accurate results?
1 week gonorrhea,chlamydia and ngu
6 weeks for syphilis
12 weeks for hiv and herpes

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.