Broken condom in Thailand

So about 3 weeks ago i was in Thailand, Bangkok to be specific. I had sex with a sex worker in a massage parlor, who needed up being a ladyboy. During the encounter, i received unprotected oral from the ladyboy and also preformed oral sex on the lady boy for a little bit, no pre cum as far as i could tell, and definitely no cum. i also had protected anal sex with the lady boy, the condom broke, i pulled out right away, wiped with a baby wipe, and used a new condom. then the ladyboy finished me off with a hand job with no condom on. I won't even lie an i super nervous that i might have caught something. I have no symptoms since the incident. Just super nervous, that i might have caught something, especially something that doesn't have a cure.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi. all i can say is that things like Gonoreaha would produce a white puss penis discharge and burning while urinating about 5 days later so with out those symptoms you can pretty much exclude that but things like HIV you would need to take the DUO test at 28 days to exclude.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.