STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Bump or blister on top lip

I just gave oral to my boyfriend and went to check my lips and discovered a small bump on my top lip near the middle its almost like a blister but I'm not sure what it could be. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Last time it was on my top lip as well but on the left side on top this time its under the top part when I lift the top part of my lip up I can see it. It does hurt a bit. Last time it took a few days to really start appearing on my lip and it took a few days to get it to go away. What is it??? I'm worried
You would have to see a Dr, impossible to tell you what it could be.
Yeah I kinda figured but I think its just friction because its gone now but my lip is just sore right now. I'm definitely gonna take a break from it. He loves me doing that but he even said he doesn't want me in pain and going through that so taking a break is good.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.