STDs / STIs Community

Bumps. No pain or itching.

Hi,  I am a 21 year old male.  I am in a monogamous relationship.  We have been having sex for about a year,  and have each had previous sexual relationships..
Now just recently,  I had a rash on my penis, almost pimple like.  I went to my health center on campus and she just thought I had an allergic reaction to something. Either condom or soap.  I've worn condoms after that and never had that problem again. But now,  exactly where the rash was,  there are skin colored raised bumps.. They appeared after the rash,  but there was a period of time after my first rash where there was nothing there.  There is no pain and no itching.  Just bumps. I'd like to know what this could be? I have never been tested for stds before.
Skin issues can be many thing, often not a STD, but you would have to see a Dr for a diagnosis.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.