STDs / STIs Community

Bumps on Penis

I’ve been having these bumps on the head of my penis and around the head of my penis. I don’t know if i have an sti or anything but the last time i had sex(with the bumps) the female didn’t say she had any weird symptoms. It just is getting to me if i need to see a doctor before the next time i have sex. And the look of penis just doesn’t look acceptable at all.

COMMUNITY LEADER
What do the bumps look like?

They could be pearly penile papules, which are totally normal. Google those and see if that fits.

They could also be warts, Molly scum contagiosum, or a wide variety of other things. You will need to see your doctor for a diagnosis though.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.