STDs / STIs Community

Bumps on the vulva

well over the past couple years I have noticed dark/black mole like spots on the lips of my vulva.I had my yearly examine almost 5 months Ago and everything came back normal.could this been nothing or something i should get re checked?
COMMUNITY LEADER
They probably are normal skin variations, but why not show them to your doc the next time you get them?  That could ease this worrying.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.