STDs / STIs Community

Burnt sensation in fingertips

I have this sensation like my fingertips have been burned slightly. It's not painful, just uncomfortable. It is mostly located around the fingertips but also in areas between fingers. I have very small red spots on the outside of each hand, they seem to fade in and out but they are there. A few of these spots are slightly painful to the touch, like an incision has broken the skin there with the tip of a very sharp knife. Most of them are painless though.

What kind of STD is this? Could it be syphilis? I have seen no chancre sore and I was not aware of any other sign until the onset of this. I also have a sore throat and have had some headaches for a day but they went away after some homeopathic medicine.

I would say this is a cold if I didn't have this burning sensation on my fingertips.

Any help identifying this would be greatly appreciated.
Symptoms have nothign to do with a STD. See a Dr.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.