Can STD test be false negative after antibiotics?

So a couple of months ago I had unprotected sex with my new partner. (He hasn't got symptoms, maybe his sperm looks more yellow than usual and one morning I saw a clear discharge on his pants). Two weeks later , I had vaginitis with no discharge and bad smelling pee. Went to the gyno who only tested me on chlamydia and bv, gave me 6 days of azithromycin, 5 days ciprofloxacin and flagyl ovules. After that I felt fine , though the chlamydia was negative. I occasionally had yellow discharge and one arthritis. One week after the arthritis I also experienced the same vaginal discomfort with burning pee this time.(we only had protected sex). I was given the same treatment, didn't improve, got more flagyl got even worse. I waited 4,5 weeks to get a normal STD test but everything came back negative. Can all this antibiotics alter the test results? Im still feeling horrible, I'm scared to remain like that for the rest of my life.
P.S. I did have ultrasounds on kidney,ovaries, abdomen everything is normal, I don't have PID.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.