STDs / STIs Community

Can Sex toys make infection?

Can sex toys can give any std?

I used few vaginas and dolls (purchased online froma retailer) and used with myself only.
My frd told me to wear condome while using them?

Can it e true that sex toy retailers might have recycled the toy and sold again? Can it make any infection?
cheer,
no, they don't sell used sex toys back to people.

this isn't an issue for you as far as getting a std from a sex toy that only you have used.

you can get bacterial and fungal infections from sex toys.  be sure to properly clean them and store them as recommended on the booklets you got with them. also when they start to show signs of breaking down, time to throw them out and get new ones :)

also remember to use lube so you don't get irritated!!!

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.