Can you get an STD from masturbating with a dirty hand?

I am a 21 year old female.  I am concerned because I masturbated the other day after going to the grocery store and I don't believe I washed my hands prior (I am normally very good about this).  Now I am concerned about what was on the shopping cart, etc.  I am not worried so much about infection, however, I am worried about the possibility of STDs (if that's even possible).  I am in a monogamous relationship and I don't cheat so there would be no way for me to contract a STD.  Please help!!
You can't get an STD from a shopping cart. I'd be more concerned about bacteria.
Hello! You wouldn't contract an std (the risk is there, but it's super duper low!) You could, however contract a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis because of the bacteria throwing off your body's ph level. Wish you all the best

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.