STDs / STIs Community

Chances of STDs ??

I recently visited a massage parlor and had protected oral and vaginal sex with the masseuse..first she gave me a hand job without a condom for 1 min, and i didnt ejaculate, then i put on a condom and had oral sex for 2-3 mins..this was followed by vaginal sex for 2 mins with the condom and i ejaculated. Afterwards, I checked my condom was intact and not broken. She carefully removed the condom with a paper towel and i immediately went to the shower and cleaned myself with soap and water..what are my chances of getting STDs?
Your encounter was virtually no risk for chlam/gono/HIV and very low risk for herpes and syphilis. If I was you would not test unless you develop symptoms like blisters.or if you are in a committed relationship. If you test make sure you wait enough time after encounter to test for each thing so that you’d test are conclusive
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.