Chances of epiditimysis a year later?

About a year ago I received unprotected oral from a female, I am a male.  I have not ever had discharge or pain while urinating.  About a week ago I began to have slight lower abdomen discomfort, then a slight pain around testicles. I went to the internet for information and of course my already notable anxiety was fueled by the information found there.  I know the docs here say the chances of transmission are low, but does anyone have any insight?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.