STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Chances of having an STD?

So recently, I was with a stripper and she rubbed her groin on my face. I believe there may have been some brief vagina to mouth exposure. How concerned should I be?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi really nothing to be overly concerned about. Things for risk would be syphilis but if she did not have any active canker sore and you did not have any open face sore for the bacteria to any it would be zero risk.
Same with herpes for the most part.
so chlamydia is also not something I should be concerned about? even if some "liquid" got in my mouth
COMMUNITY LEADER
No its not as chlamydia is not known to infect the mouth.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.