STDs / STIs Community

Chancres

My main question is do chancres always ooze/open up?  Is there a possibility to that a chancre can be just a hard, tiny lump under the skin?  My understanding is that chancres usually show up at the site of infection - where the virus entered.  Is that true?  If so, is it possible to have a chancre on your hand or is the skin there too thick?  (The hand being the first thing to touch the penis, before my mouth.)

Also - the rash that appears in secondary stage - most sites I've been on (including the CDC) say that it's usually itch-less.  Is that mainly true across the board?  

I've posted 2 questions in other STD specific forums and as the weeks go by and I'm closer to the day I can go get tested (at the 7 week mark - have my appointment ready), I do feel better about not having anything.  But this morning I woke to a rash all over my body - it seriously covers everything but my face.  Only certain parts itch - but I'm attributing that to dry skin/December weather.  I had an unprotected oral sex encounter at the end of October and formed a hard lump on my finger somewhere around the same time.  It never broke skin, it itched like mad, it went away within days.  All 3 of those 'signs' go against what a chancre should be (according to the CDC).  I was concerned it might be herpes whitlow but one of my questions on here concerned that and was addressed.  Here I am at 7 weeks to the day past exposure and I am covered in red dots - some look like pimples, some just look like ingrown hair follicles.  At first I thought this would be an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I'm on, but at day 9 of 10 of treatment even the doctor was puzzled why the allergic reaction would show up then.  
And the one question I forgot - would the antibiotics I'm on affect the STD test if I got it tomorrow?  My last pill was this morning - (Bactrim DS - which is not meant to treat nor was it given for an STD - it was an unrelated issue.)
Syphilis canker shows where infection happened, not going to happen on the hand, skin to thick.

The rash does not have an itch.

It is uncommon for women in developed countries to get syphilis.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.